If you think your child may be eligible for the Pupil Premium Grant then please search on the Devon website to check. This is a free, easy and quick service to use. Your child may be entitled to extra money which will last for their entire primary school career. To check if you qualify log onto the Devon Citizen's Portal:
or ring the Education Helpline on: 0345 155 1019.
Pupil Premium Funding – please see below if you qualify
Your child may be able to get free school meals (and the school will get extra funding) if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
This is how the school has spent the Pupil Premium Grant for the last two years: